Chiller Adult Hockey League presented by Smokey Bones
Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Adult Hockey Equpiment Donation Drive >
- CAHL Practice Ice Special >
- Register now for the FALL session: Team Registration Form | Individual Registration Form
- FALL session begins September 2nd
- Final Deposit/Registration Deadline - AUGUST 12th
- Final Payment Deadline - October 14th
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New Fall Team Captains - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2013-14).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
CAHL C, D & E Goalie Clinic
Professional goalie coach Dave Caruso (New Jersy Devils) will instruct adult goalies on the proper use of goalie specific movements, proper positioning and depth awareness, proper save techniques and pro tips to STOP MORE PUCKS!
2014 Hockey Equipment Swap
Join us Saturday, September 20th, 12:00-2:00pm at OhioHealth Chiller North for the 2014 Hockey Equipment Swap. Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location and receive two free CBJ pre-season ticket vouchers.
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
2014-2015 ISI District 7 Team Competition Series
Come and experience fun competitions! All ages and levels of skaters welcome. Entry deadline September 6, 2014.
CAHL Practice Ice Special
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition! Book your practice ice now at the special CAHL discounted rate.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|