Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings, 7:00pm
Blue Jackets vs. Sharks, 7:00pm
Blue Jackets vs. Hurricanes, 7:00pm
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
First Annual Patches of Light Hockey Tournament
Register now for the First Annual Patches of Light Hockey Tournament for Mini-Mites and Mites, held Saturday, April 5 at the OhioHealth Ice Haus, with championship game April 6 on the main ice of Nationwide Arena.
Turcotte Stickhandling Hockey School
Experience Turcotte's unique and exclusive approach to developing stickhandling skills. July 7-11 at OhioHealth Chiller Dublin.
Winter Games Celebration - Sat. February 15th - 11:30am-1:30pm
Join us as we celebrate the Winter Games with Olympic-themed crafts, displays and contests.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|