Advertise With Us
The OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks offer unique, effective and affordable advertising solutions. Our outstanding customer demographics are ideal for businesses looking to reach young families with discretionary income. With locations located around Central Ohio, we reach families from the entire metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- With the average household income of over $84,000, the OhioHealth Chillers attract guests with high levels of discretionary income
- Well-educated transforms into an informed customer. Over 75% of our guests have some college education
- 60% female, 40% male ratio. 43% of visitors are children under the age of 12.
- More than 1,000,000 people visit the OhioHealth Chillers each year. Due to similar programs, building schedules and customer bases, Chiller Dublin, Easton and North all have similar traffic numbers and patterns
- The OhioHealth Chillers provide advertisers with total coverage of the Central Ohio market. Nearly 90% of the population of Columbus is within a 10-mile drive of one of the facilities. With the addition of Chiller North, we reach into Lewis Center and Delaware
Current Chiller Advertising Partners Include:
- Nationwide Insurance
- Huntington Banks
- National Hockey League
- Pap John's Pizza
- Giant Eagle
- Columbus Dispatch
- Time Warner Cable and Internet
- Interstate Gas Supply
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Skyline Chili
- Marriott Hotels
Available Advertising Includes:
- Dasherboard Ads - 12 ft. billboards on the ice rink sides are highly visible to all our guests
- Website advertising - according to Google Analytics, TheChiller.com averages more than 5,500 page views per day
- Program Sponsors - get involved at the grass roots level by attaching your company's name to one of our great programs
- Many other options are available and we can create a program to match your goals and budget.
For more information contact Jeremy, (614) 791-9999 ext 123.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
USA vs. Canada Pre-tournament Game
Tickets for this historic rivalry between the US and Canada go on sale Friday, April 8 at 10:00am.
2016 Hockey Equipment Swap
Purchase new and used hockey equipment at discounted prices. Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location throughout the summer and receive a voucher for two FREE Blue Jackets 2016 Pre-Season tickets!
Skate Into Scouting - Quarterly Scout Skate
Free skating event for Scouts ($7 per person for friends and family, includes skate rental).
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Learn to Skate USA Debuts to Inspire More to Ice Skate
This summer, thousands of skaters of all ages and abilities will return to the ice as part of a rebranded skating instruction program, Learn to Skate USA.
Blue Jackets Prospect Camp Public Skates
Come watch the Jackets prospects and ice skate between their sessions!
2016 Hockey Equipment Swap
Donate used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller location throughout the summer and receive a voucher for two FREE Blue Jackets 2016 Pre-Season tickets!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|