Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FALL session begins - September 3rd
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR FALL SESSION IS August 19th
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Summer 2019 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by AUGUST 19th - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on August 19th
- Final payment deadline - October 20th
- USA Hockey registration 2019/20: $45 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New Fall Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2018-19).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
One Hockey Labor Day Weekend Hockey Tournament
Finish the summer hockey season with a bang! August 30-September 1, 2019. 4 game minimum. OhioHealth Chiller North.
2019 Hockey Equipment Sale
Recycle the game - donate used hockey equipment and receive CBJ tickets.
Blue Jackets vs. Buffalo Sabres
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
CAHL Practice Ice Now Available!
Keep your team on the ice and get the edge on the competition!
USA Hockey Coaching Clinics
Columbus Blue Jackets And USA Hockey Coaching Education Program Are Pleased To Announce Coaching Clinics
Donate Used Hockey Equipment and Receive CBJ Tickets!
Recycle the Game by donating new/gently used equipment at any OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rink. Donate during the months of July and August and receive tickets to a Blue Jackets game!
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|