Already registered for camp? Find important info and forms below.
A fun way for your kids to spend part of their summer!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 45 minutes of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $150 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $35 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-up registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-1:30PM
- June 8-12 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- June 22-26 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 13-17 OhioHealth Chiller North
- July 20-24 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
- August 10-14 OhioHealth Chiller Dublin
Easton camps will be offered as part of the Columbus Academy Summer Experience program. For details and registration visit http://www.columbusacademy.org.
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and ice maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Pam at email@example.com or 614-791-9999x135
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
Chiller Hockey Camp - North
Designed for players in Junior Jackets looking to transition to team play, this summer camp is designed to help improve and advance hockey skills. Participants will learn about team play through on and off-ice instruction and have a lot of fun along the way!
Developmental Series II
Open to ALL players: house, select and travel. Head Coach: Darcy Cahill.
USA Hockey Level 2 Coaching Clinic
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Level 2 Clinic
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
OhioHealth Chiller Dublin updated - US 33 closure until October 19
A section of US 33 is closed in both directions east of I-270 until October 19.
Be a Cheap Skate, win cool prizes!
Each time you attend any Chiller Cheap Skate public skating session this summer, you’ll be entered to win great prizes!
USA Hockey Coaching Clinics
Clinics for levels 1-4 will be hosted at the Chillers for the 2015-2016 season.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|14-17 Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|5-12 Stick & Puck|
|13-17 Stick & Puck|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|TGIF - 40+ Friday Hockey|